Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

of nothingness n more...

It turned out to be just another day. With not much to do. Just a whole lot of thinking. For me such days should be full of relief. I did have office, yes. And work there that needed to be done. Which I sure completed to the best of my abilities. After two weeks of running around...daily rounds to the hospital and blood banks...this sudden lull is strange. Though it should be reassuring, it is far from that. I know the battle hasn't been won yet. Not half fought even. The fear of days to come...stops me from feeling relieved on days like this. When things apparently seem normal...peaceful. But peace is fleeting. Mysterious. Unattainable to say the least.

But when peace acts like an elusive lover, I tend to look deep. I meet people, have fun. But peace I derive from within. A place, which most fail to search. And some forget it exists. But I know it does. Because when everything else seems to be falling apart...this one place never desolates me. I search deep within. And then there is calm.

Today was peaceful enough too. But with a foreboding of the chaos to come. Maybe I will learn how to find my peace of mind by taking refuge in the inner space. For a longer time. For more than just one day. Or even a week...

3 comments:

sayan said...

4 a change at a loss of words.............

Unknown said...

Peace...thats what we all run after...good that you know where to look for it re..

Anonymous said...

in search of a moment like it :)